My Guide Website?
Évora and Monsaraz Day Tour with Wine Tasting
From Lisbon: Évora and Monsaraz Day Tour with Wine Tasting
- Discover the ancient city of Evora, a UNESCO World Heritage site
- Admire the Roman Temple and visit the famous Chapel of Bones
- Be dazzled by the medieval village of Monsaraz
- Sample regional wines during a tasting
- Capture stunning views over the largest artificial lake in Europe
DescriptionSet off on your full-day tour from Lisbon and discover one of the most scenic parts of Portugal's countryside. Make your way through Alentejo with its magnificent plains filled with olive trees, vineyards, and cork oaks. Make your first stop at Évora, a Unesco World Heritage site and one of the most beautifully preserved medieval towns. Take a guided tour inside the Roman Temple, one of the best preserved Roman structures on the Iberian Peninsula. Your guide will also show you around the must-see Chapel of Bones. Take time to admire the ornate architecture of the Cathedral of Évora. Your second stop will be the graceful medieval village of Monsaraz, one of the oldest in Portugal and built within the walls of a castle. Taste one of the best wines in Portugal with the views of one of the largest artificial lakes in Europe. At the end of a full day of sightseeing, return to Lisbon.
IncludesGuided tour inside attractions Entrance fee Chapel of Bones Hotel pickup and drop-off (if private option selected) Transportation by air-conditioned minivan Wine tasting Alcohol hand gel Disposable mask Insurance
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Child seats are available
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide who may give the tour in two languages if needed • Vehicles are disinfected daily