My Guide Website?
Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Follow in the footsteps of Catholic pilgrims at the shrine of Fatima
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage monastery of Batalha
- Get breathtaking views of Nazaré from a church with a statue of the black Virgin Mary
- Wander the cobblestone lanes of Obidos
- Taste the traditional 'ginja' liqueur
DescriptionExperience a mix of historical, cultural, and scenic sights in Portugal on this full-day small group tour in an air-conditioned van. Discover the history and heritage of Fatima, Óbidos, Batalha, and Nazaré, as you make your way through many of central Portugal's highlights. Start your tour with pickup from your hotel in the Lisbon city center and enjoy a scenic drive to the Shrine of Fatima, a major Catholic pilgrimage site. Learn about the miracle of the Virgin Mary's apparition to 3 shepherd children here in 1917. Next, visit the Batalha Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage site and Gothic monument, built by King John I of Portugal. After a lunch of regional foods, visit the seaside resort of Nazaré, a popular destination for surfers and water sports enthusiasts. From the top of the rock, see the black Madonna statue by Saint Joseph and the colorful fishing boats. Finally, explore the medieval village of Óbidos, known for its cobbled paths, medieval houses, handicraft stores, and Ginjinha sweet cherry liqueur.
IncludesPick-up and drop off Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Personal and accident insurance
- Your guide will wait for you at the closest meeting point from your hotel or accommodation. Choose your preferred location from the offered options upon booking