My Guide Website?
Combo: Maritime Museum and Fragata D. Fernando II e Glória1 Reviews
Explore the ultimate tour through time from the maritime museum to the last wooden sailing ship of the Portuguese Navy and feel like a true sailor.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Visit the Maritime Museum
- Visit the Fragata D. Fernando II e Glória
- Immersive experience of first flight through south atlantic
DescriptionEnjoy the treasures of the Portuguese History at the Maritime Museum, understand how the portuguese first started to sail to the high seas. Nautical instruments, model ships, old maps and much more. Don't miss Pavilhão das Galeotas where you can see the royal boats and the first planes of the Portuguese Navy. And you tour by step-in a real ship at the dry dock in Cacilhas, Fragata D. Fernando II e Glória. Explore all decks with real life scenes of sailor of the 19th century. Enjoy taking part of the crew by taking the helm or seating at the table trying to 'tie a knot'.
IncludesMaritime Museum & Fragata D. Fernando II e Glória Admission Tickets
- The ship has very narrow steps, there is no elevator