My Guide Website?
From Lisbon: Evora Private Day Trip with Wine Tasting
Enjoy a full-day guided tour that takes you from Lisbon to Evora, visit UNESCO World Heritage Town, explore a 2nd Century Roman Temple and taste traditional wines on wine degustation, cheese and olives from the region.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Visit Evora, a UNESCO World Heritage town
- Enjoy a full-day guided tour that takes you from Lisbon to Evora
- See the chilling walls of the Chapel of Bones, completely decorated with human remains
- Explore a 2nd Century Roman Temple
- Taste traditional wines
DescriptionThis private full-day tour begins with a pickup at your hotel in Lisbon, and a transfer by private vehicle to the city of Evora. The journey takes you across the Ponte Vasco da Gama, one of the longest bridges in Europe, where you can admire the Tagus River Bay. Upon arriving in Evora, you'll take a walk around the city and visit several important sites. First up is the São Francisco church, where you'll see the Chapel of Bones (Capela dos Ossos), a small and creepy chapel decorated with bones from overflowing graveyards. The entrance features a ghoulish inscription 'We bones await yours'. You'll then visit the Praça do Giraldo, the main central square of Evora, which is surrounded by open-air cafes serving coffee and food to tourists. Another highlight is the Cork trees, which are a unique feature of the city. You'll also visit the Cathedral Se, which was built between the 13th and 14th centuries and is one of the most important medieval cathedrals in the country. The Roman Temple is another must-visit site in Evora, considered to be the best-preserved Roman structure on the Iberian Peninsula. After exploring the city, you'll enjoy a lunch break and a wine tasting with cheese and olives from the region. The tour concludes with a return trip to Lisbon, crossing the Ponte Vasco da Gama Bridge and enjoying the great views over the beautiful city of Lisbon.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off in Lisbon Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Personal and accident insurance Wine tasting
- You can adjust the itinerary according to your interests and preferred language