My Guide Website?
From Lisbon: Sintra and Cascais Tour11 Reviews
Explore the village of Sintra and see the Cascais coastline on this trip from Lisbon. Visit the UNESCO World Heritage-listed castle of Quinta da Regaleira and the 17th-century Peninha Sanctuary.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Guided visit to Quinta da Regaleira
- Visit Sintra old town
- Taste a tradicional cake from the village of Sintra
- Cascais coastline highlights
- Try the delicious portuguese cuisine at a popular local restaurant in Sintra
DescriptionWhat our adventure will include: • Starting at Time Out Market in Lisbon (meeting point) we will go, by van, to the village of Sintra whose romantic architecture and royal palaces have been declared Unesco world heritage site. • Visit Quinta da Regaleira, the #1 attraction of Sintra, a magical palace with big gardens full of mysteries! • After Regaleira, we will head to a traditional Portuguese restaurant in a small village. You can expect a super fun lunch with fresh fish or delicious meat and lots of Portuguese wine! (15€-25€ with everything included) • We'll be back on the road passing through dense forests to the Peninha Sanctuary from the 17th century. Built 500 meters above sea level, from here you will have a 360-degree view of the forest, the Atlantic, Lisbon, Sintra, and Cascais. Bring your camera, the landscapes of this tour are breathtaking!
IncludesLisbon pickup and drop-off Hotel pickup and drop-off (for private tours only) Transportation in a 9-seat van with AC Tour guide
- This tour will take place rain or shine Bring some cash with you, there may not be an ATM or card payments available Make sure to eat breakfast before you start the activity Your guide will wait up to 15 minutes for latecomers