My Guide Website?
From Lisbon: Sintra and Pena Palace Tour148 Reviews
Discover the secrets of Sintra and enjoy a personalized, guided visit to the romantic Pena Palace. Admire the views from Cabo da Roca cliffs, Guincho beach and walk along the beautiful Cascais bay.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Visit the Pena Palace, one of the major expressions of 19th century Romanticism in the world
- Enjoy free time for exploring the historical center of Sintra
- Admire the views from Cabo da Roca
- Discover the beauty of Guincho beach
- Walk along Cascais bay
DescriptionBenefit from pickup at your hotel in Lisbon, and then travel to the UNESCO World Heritage monument of Pena Palace, one of the finest expressions of 19th-century Romanticism in the world. Marvel at the extravagant decorations and royal collections of the opulent interiors, and get amazing views from the rooftop cafe and terraces. You then head down to Sintra to enjoy some free time to shop or explore the historical center. Try the local pastries and take souvenir photos of the best-preserved medieval royal residence in Portugal, the Sintra National Palace. Continue towards the historic estates of Seteais and Monserrate on the way to Cabo da Roca. Get panoramic views from the westernmost point of mainland Europe, and take souvenir photos of the surfers paradise of Guincho Beach. Stop at the village of Cascais and take some walk along the bay before the return journey to Lisbon.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off at your hotel or apartment in central Lisbon Transportation by air-conditioned minivan Guide Driver Personalized guided tour inside the monument Free time in the historical center of Sintra Full insurance in accordance with Portuguese law
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- At Cabo da Roca it can get windy, so it's advised to bring a jacket
- This is a small group tour by minivan. During your trip, the local tour operator's driver and guide will be at your disposal.
- Check your email inbox (including your spam folder) one day before the date of your tour; you'll be notified by email if there are any changes to the estimated pickup time
- If you are staying in Lisbon, Bairro Alto or Alfama districts, you may have to walk to a location near your accommodation to facilitate pickup
- This tour do not include a stop for lunch. Feel free to bring some snacks with you.