My Guide Website?
From Lisbon: Sintra and Quinta da Regaleira Tour409 Reviews
Discover the secrets of Sintra and enjoy a personalized visit to Quinta da Regaleira on a guided tour. Admire the views from Roca cliffs, Guincho beach, and walk along the beautiful Cascais bay.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the Quinta da Regaleira with its romantic palace, garden, and mysterious caves
- Enjoy free time for exploring historical center of Sintra
- Admire the views from Cabo da Roca
- Discover the beauty of Guincho beach
- Walk along Cascais bay
DescriptionThe driver will collect you from your address and drive to Quinta da Regaleira, the UNESCO World Heritage Site and one of the Sintra's principal tourist attractions. During the guided tour inside the monument discover the romantic palace, chapel and luxurious park featuring lakes, grottoes, wells, benches, fountains and a vast array of exquisite constructions. Next, take a short walk to historical center of Sintra passing by Lawrence's hotel, the oldest hotel in the Iberian Peninsula. Have free time for shopping, try teh local pastry, take pictures of the thousand-year-old National Palace or just enjoy a walk in the narrow Sintra streets. After, drive through the mountains and stop at Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point in continental Europe. The cliffs are 140 meters high and offer spectacular views of the wild coastline. Continue on with a drive by the coast that takes you to Guincho beach, and then to the elegant Village of Cascais. Take some free time and walk along the bay before returning to Lisbon or another drop off location.
IncludesPick-up and drop-off at your hotel or apartment in central Lisbon Transportation by air-conditioned minivan Team of the guide and the driver for small group of maximum 7 people Personalized guided tour Free time in the historical center of Sintra Full insurance in accordance with Portuguese law
- A moderate amount of walking is involved, so be sure to wear comfortable shoes
- At Cabo da Roca it can get windy, so it's advised to bring a jacket
- This is a small group tour by minivan. During your trip, the local tour operator's driver and guide will be at your disposal
- Check your e-mail box (including your spam folder) one day before the date of your tour; you'll be notified by e-mail if there are any changes to the estimated pickup time
- If you are staying in Lisbon, Bairro Alto or Alfama districts, you may have to walk to a location near your accommodation to facilitate pickup
- This tour do not include a stop for lunch. Feel free to bring some snacks with you.