My Guide Website?
From Lisbon Sintra, Regaleira, Pena Palace, and Cascais Tour1234 Reviews
Experience a journey through Lord Byron’s “Glorious Eden” and its mysterious and romantic sceneries Stop at the most western point of continental Europe and a spy center.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Visit the most famous attractions of Sintra: Regaleira and Pena Palace
- Take a guided walking tour of Quinta da Regaleira
- Enjoy the stunning views of the westernmost of continental Europe
- Stroll around Cascais, a posh World War II spy and refugee center
- Admire the magnificent sceneries of Lisbon’s beach coastline
DescriptionExperience a multi-award-winning and bestseller tour, a classic experience one must have when in Lisbon. Begin in Sintra, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you’ll have free time to explore the village center with its typical narrow, steep cobblestone streets, and outstanding sceneries. Later, head to Quinta da Regaleira, which is 4 hectares of lush gardens, lakes, grottoes, and enigmatic constructions like the Iniciatic Well, a true must-see. Next, stop at the enormous Pena Park, a unique botanic garden with 85 hectares of pure nature easy to fall in love with. Enjoy nature and see stunning lakes, winter gardens, and viewpoints. Then, make your way through Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe. Last but not least, visit the beach town of Cascais, a former fisherman town and now an elite and chic hotspot, where you’ll have free time to stroll around.
IncludesHotel pickup (if option is selected) Informal tour guide/driver Entrance fee and guided tour (Quinta da Regaleira) Air-conditioned van
- Tours in English, Spanish and Portuguese are available year round More than one language may be spoken (maximum two) Infants and children must occupy a seat; infant seats are available at booking Child rate applies when accompanied by paying adult There are a maximum of 8 people per vehicle Please wear appropriate footwear, bring bottled water, sunscreen, a jacket in winter Moderate walking is included on this tour There must be a minimum of 2 people per tour. If a tour is cancelled because of low bookings, you will be offered an alternative or refund The tour will not be canceled for adverse weather, unless there are warnings by official organizations Tour partner is not responsible for traffic congestion resulting from cultural, sport, religious events, or demonstrations. They will offer alternatives to avoid these, such as changing pickup or drop-off locations. Unfortunately, this may happen without prior notice