My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Alfama Walking Tour11 Reviews
Stroll the medieval streets of Alfama to experience the oldest quarter in Lisbon, known for its maze of alleyways. Learn more about the culture of this community and their passion for Fado music.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Enjoy a leisurely stroll through the oldest quarter of Lisbon
- Visit the Sé cathedral and Church of Saint Vincent
- Get the best views from the Graça and Nossa Senhora do Monte viewpoints
- Learn the history of the neighborhood and hear about life today
DescriptionExplore the medieval quarter of Alfama, famous for its Fado culture and narrow streets, on a 3-hour walking tour. Get panoramic views from the Miradouro da Graça before entering the heart of the Alfama district. Listen to detailed information about the history of the neighborhood and the social issues that the community faces today. Discuss a wide variety of topics, including current events in Portugal and the rich culinary traditions. Take the tour on a Tuesday or Saturday and get the chance to visit the Feira da Ladra flee market. Avail of the services of a certified local guide whose mission is to promote the culture and heritage of Portugal and give recommendations about things to do and see. Learn how to negotiate the public transportation system or chat about any subjects according to your needs.
IncludesProfessional guide Local taxes and fees
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended