My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Coasteering Adventure Sesimbra/Arrábida Natural Park195 Reviews
Explore the scenic coast of Sesimbra from a unique perspective on a 4-hour coasteering adventure. Progress between the tides of a rocky shore by swimming, climbing, rappelling, and jumping into water. Discover corners that are otherwise inaccessible.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Experience the latest adventure sport of coasteering
- Swim, rappel, and jump into water
- Climb an amazing coast of massive cliffs and secret coves
- Discover the wild beaches of Sesimbra
- Feel the breeze on your face on the boat trip back to base
DescriptionExplore the coast of Portugal’s picturesque Sesimbra on a unique coasteering activity, and experience the latest adventure sport craze to hit Portugal and Arrábida. Coasteering is a mix of rock climbing, rappelling, swimming and walking, and Sesimbra is one of the best spots for the sport. Thanks to its combination of a natural protected area with the blue green translucent waters of the sea, coasteering in Sesimbra is a special adventure guaranteed to be a thrill whatever time of year. Meet your guide at the Porto de Abrigo to collect your coasteering equipment. As you’d expect, this activity requires several security measures, and you will be assisted and monitored by experienced professionals all the time. You’ll be provided with a helmet, buoyancy aid wet suit, and trainers. Some routes require rappelling and the use of a harness. Ropes and rescue kits are available in case of an emergency, but typically the activity is a cool and calm experience. Marvel at the breathtaking landscapes as you swim, walk, climb, and jump. Clamber over magnificent rocky escarpments that plunge over bays and coves.
IncludesCoasteering equipment Guided tour Personal accident insurance
- Shorts to put over the wetsuit and running shoes are also available for rent at a cost