My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Daytime/Sunset/Night City Sailboat Tour with Drinks2363 Reviews
Set sail on a 2-hour Lisbon boat tour along the River Tagus. Toast the experience with a drink in hand on a daytime, sunset, or night cruise.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise on a sailboat and discover Lisbon’s historical waterfront
- Enjoy the live commentary and learn about the history of Lisbon’s waterways
- Travel in comfort with a small group and catch stunning views of the city
- Sail under the grand 25 of April Bridge and past the iconic Belém Tower
- See famous landmarks like Commerce Square and the MAAT Museum
DescriptionEmbark on an unforgettable 2-hour Lisbon city cruise on the Tagus River with a live commentary from the crew. Discover the city’s beautiful waterfront scenery on a sailboat while admiring numerous historical monuments and iconic landmarks along the way. Be greeted by your skipper, who will help you settle comfortably into the sailing boat at the loading pier. Toast with a welcome drink and set off to discover Lisbon's waterways, first passing the triumphant Monument to the Discoveries. Glide under the grandiose 25 of April Bridge and look up to catch a glimpse of the Cristo-Rei Statue looking out onto the waters. As you take in the stunning sights of buildings, bridges, and ships, listen to the crew tell you some curiosities and fun facts about the places you are passing by. Continue aboard your Lisbon boat tour to the historical city center, where you will get incredible views of Commerce Square, Basilica da Estrela, and the emblematic Castle of Sao Jorge, sitting atop Lisbon's highest peak. To round off your Lisbon cruise, catch an up-close glimpse of the unique serpentine-like architecture of the MAAT Museum and the iconic Belém Tower. If you have chosen the relevant option, you will also experience the city lit up at golden hour, followed by a beautiful sunset.
Includes2-hour sailboat tour Live commentary 1 welcome drink (soft drink, beer, or wine) Water
- Groups should book their tickets together to guarantee they are all in the same boat Children of all ages, including babies, require a ticket to board the boat; the ticket price is the same for all age groups It is recommended to bring warm and layered clothing, especially in the autumn and winter seasons For sunset option: depending on the weather conditions on the day of the tour, views of the sun setting cannot always be guaranteed Cruises leave at the scheduled activity start time. You should arrive 15 minutes prior to this to board. If you arrive late, you will miss the cruise and will not receive a refund or be allowed to reschedule There is a toilet on the boat