My Guide Website?
Lisbon Highlights Self Guided Scavenger Hunt & Walking Tour40 Reviews
Make the most of your time in Lisbon on this self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour. Enjoy solving riddles on this mobile activity and see top attractions, including the renowned Comercio Square.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Explore Lisbon solving riddles and puzzles
- Get ready to experience Lisbon like you never have before
- Discover hidden gems and interesting facts about top sites
- Play a game in your language
- Take photos and put your navigation skills to the test
DescriptionGet to know Lisbon at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. Walk to all the best landmarks and hidden gems, and solve challenges. Work with your team or compete against them as you learn interesting facts and create memories that you won’t forget. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. Discover another side to Lisbon on this tour. Walk around and embrace the history, culture, and best of all, make sure you stop to taste the local delicacy, Pasteis de Belem (custard tarts). Scavenger hunts are great for special events. So if you're planning a bachelor or bachelorette party, birthday party, or team-building event, this might be the perfect activity for you. Start your tour at the beautiful Rossio Square, the central square of Lisbon that dates back to the Middle Ages! Visit the iconic Foz Palace. Photograph the Miraduro de Sao Pedro Alcantara, and admire the incomparably beautiful Sao Roque Church. The excellent acoustics of the Teatro da Trindade will leave you speechless. Learn about the national poet Luis de Camões and take photos at his monument. The Teatro Nacional de São Carlos with its world-famous program and heavy history will captivate you. The architecturally excellent the Praca do comercio is worth your time and the space in your mobile memory, here where the sea meets the land used to be the reception point for foreign heads of state. The excellent St. Anthony Church and Museum will be your next step, while the icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the Lisbon Cathedral, it will surprise you with its beautiful architecture!
IncludesSelf-guided game Mobile app and login credentials City tour and information Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store (https://apps.apple.com/us/app/world-city-trail/id1627220764) or Playstore (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.worldcitytrail.app). Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. Visit worldcitytrail.com/gyg/ if you need Login details. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Walking time: 49min Walking distance: 3.6km Minimum charge of 2 persons applied