My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Jeronimos Monastery e-Ticket with Audio Tour84 Reviews
Enjoy a visit to the Jeronimos Monastery of Lisbon with an entry e-ticket. Discover the Chapter Room, the Cloister, and more while hearing its riveting stories with an audio tour on your phone.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Enjoy a hassle-free visit with an entry e-ticket for the Jerónimos Monastery
- Download the app and your audio tour on your smartphone prior to your visit
- Marvel at the southern portal, the cloister, the tomb of Fernando Pessoa
DescriptionExperience the Jerónimos Monastery at your own pace with a pre-booked e-ticket and a captivating, engaging, and fascinating self-guided audio tour on your smartphone. Receive your ticket by email, download the app and the audio tour on your phone before your visit, and travel back in time to experience the glory of Portugal and the grandeur of the monastery. Put on your headphones and explore the Southern Portal, the Cloister, the Chapter Room, and the tomb of Vasco da Gama through the power of storytelling and learn historical information and uncommon stories and anecdotes from the most glorious page of the history of Portugal. The tour’s content results from in-depth research squeezed into brief original stories that will make your visit both engaging and informative. The audio tour can be used repeatedly, anytime, before or after your visit. This is an unmissable opportunity to gain valuable insights into the construction’s history and the architectural wonders of the Jerónimos Monastery and relate to your surroundings in an entirely original way.
IncludesAdult entry ticket to Jerónimos Monastery Adult entry ticket to Belém Tower (if option with Belém selected) Self-guided audio tour on your smartphone (Android and iOS) Activation link to access your audio tour Offline content (text, audio narration, and maps) to avoid roaming charges
- Book per device to be used, not per participant Internet access is unavailable at Jerónimos Monastery, so prior to your visit and while you have wifi access, download your e-ticket, app, and audio tour for offline use The audio tour begins at the entrance of the Jerónimos Monastery (Praça do Império 1400-206 Lisboa). The easiest way to get there is to take public transport. You get the local train from Cais do Sodre or the tram 15 (stop Belem). The tour ends inside the Monastery complex The Monastery is wheelchair accessible This is not your ticket. You will receive a separate email from the activity provider with the link to download your e-tickets and the app for the audio tour. Check the email for important instructions on how to access your activity.