My Guide Website?
Lisbon Old Town & Belém Sightseeing Tour by Tuk Tuk2 Reviews
Enjoy a ride up and down the hills of one of Europe’s loveliest capitals on a 4-hour tuk tuk tour. Traverse the city’s oldest neighborhoods, accompanied by our guides, in this immersive experience.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- See the highlights of Lisbon and enjoy breathtaking views
- Explore the city in a fun and easy way by tuk tuk
- Ride up and down the city’s hills and visit its old neighborhoods such as Alfama
DescriptionSee the highlights of Lisbon in a fun and novel way, cruising around the city's streets by tuk-tuk. Your guide knows where to find the best views, the photo opportunities and the most interesting places, and will drive you from one to the next on a 4-hour tour. This tour starts around Lisbon's oldest neighborhoods, such as Alfama and Mouraria, where you'll be able to visit Lisbon's Cathedral, Saint Anthony Church, the Castle neighborhood, the Saint Vincent Monastery, and many more. On Tuesdays and Saturdays, there is also the chance to visit a flea market. Enjoy the breathtaking views from Portas do Sol and Nossa Senhora do Monte viewpoints. Feel the pulse of the Romanticism era, as you ride up to the Chiado and Bairro Alto districts. Enter yourself into the Fado atmosphere and find all the charming places in this area. Enjoy the wonderful view from de São Pedro de Alcântara viewpoint and visit the fabulous Estrela Basilica, one of the most beautiful baroque churches in Lisbon. Get to know the narrow streets of Bairro Alto where the night is full of charm and excitement with its countless bars and restaurants. Travel along the Tagus River in Belém. Marvel at the grandeur of the Jerónimos Monastery and its beautiful church. Admire the Belém Tower, built on the spot where the Portuguese caravels departed in 1500 on a voyage that led to the discovery of Brazil. See the Padrão dos Descobrimentos, which is the monument dedicated to the main figures who played a major role in the Portuguese discoveries. Before leaving Belém you’ll have the opportunity to savor one or more of its famous custard tarts – the Pastéis de Belém. These are just a few of the many exciting things in store for you on your tuk-tuk tour. Don't miss this opportunity to explore beautiful Lisbon in a truly unique way.
IncludesDriver/guide Hotel/Apartment pick-up and drop off (within a certain range)
- Minimum age - 7 years old
- Once booking, insert the correct number of participants (many clients book for 1 participant, assuming they're chosing 1 vehicle)
- If you want a invoice with name/VAT number/address. You must ask for it before the tour date