My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Planetário de Marinha Showing Ticket10 Reviews
Discover outer space, stars, and planets with tickets to the Planetário de Marinha in Lisbon. Use a state-of-the-art night sky projector and see exhibitions to learn about the solar system.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- The Biggest Iberian peninsula Dome
- Movies for all ages
- Science of the Universe
DescriptionCome to the Navy Planetarium and get closer to the sky, with a 25 meters (82ft) dome, feel like an astronaut among the stars. In what is one of the largest planetariums in the world, we have several sessions that allow us to understand what goes on beyond what eyes reach. In addition to the Auditorium, it also has a Gallery with several themed exhibitions. It was inaugurated on July 20th, 1965, by the occasion of the celebration of the 10th anniversary of the death of Calouste Gulbenkian. The Planetarium bears the flag of a Live Science center and is an active part of several national and international astronomy projects. Here we can understand the difficulties that sailors of yore had when navigating the unknown oceans, and also, we study the challenges that today's sailors face, trying to know the infinite space. Get access to one of our showings!
IncludesEntry tickets for the session choosen Headsets included for english translation only
- All visitors must exchange the voucher at least 30 minutes before the session