My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Private Full Day Tour1 Reviews
You may love Lisbon for the monuments or delicious gastronomy. Even for all these reasons and more. Finally, all the time in the world won’t be enough to enjoy all to do and see in the capital.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- The opportunity to explore the golden period of Portugal, the Discoveries
- Why the codfish is our traditional national dish?
- Come and know about the most typical souvenirs you can get in Portugal
DescriptionBreakfast at the Hotel. Departure at 8:15 am with passage through Eduardo VII Park where we will make an introduction to the city of Lisbon, enjoying the majestic panoramic view over the city, its geography and some hills of the Capital. We will take a trip back in time to the fifteenth and sixteenth centuries, visiting historical monuments such as the Belém Tower, the Padrão dos Descobrimentos Portugueses and the Jerónimos Monastery. We will also taste the most typical sweet of the city and Portugal, the Pastel de Belém, originally created by the ancient monks who lived in the Monastery. Later we will see the Ajuda Palace (former Royal Palace), the Lisbon Cathedral, the Alfama neighborhood and the most beautiful viewpoint in Lisbon, the Nossa Senhora do Monte viewpoint. The famous Avenida da Liberdade, Praça do Rossio, Praça do Comércio, Bairro Alto are places that we can not miss. Special Extra*: The idea to build the Monument to Christ-King comes up in 1934, when the late Cardinal Patriarch of Lisbon, His Eminence Manuel Gonçalves Cerejeira, is visiting Brazil. Traveling through Rio de Janeiro, he comes upon the impressing site of the Statue of Christ the Redeemer in Corcovado and immediately is born in his heart the desire to build something similar in front of Lisbon. *The sanctuary does not belong to the Lisbon district, but being located just 20 minutes away, we believe that the view over the city will be worth it. Enjoy the beautiful view from the Christ Sanctuary facing Lisbon! best way to finish your tour!
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off
- This tour will take place rain or shine