My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Private Old Town Electric Tuk-Tuk Tour87 Reviews
This tour is perfect for those who wish to discover Lisbon's historic and cultural heritage. Take a private 1.5-hour tuk-tuk tour with a local storyteller to discover the most famous historical areas in the city, Alfama, Graça, and Mouraria.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy Senhora do Monte belvedere and its beautiful panoramic view over the city
- Alfama: Lisbon’s oldest neighborhood and the most charming one, it’s considered
- Mouraria: The most multi-ethnic neighborhood in the city
- Lisbon Catedral is the oldest place of worship in Lisbon from 12th century
- National Pantheon: , it’s a majestic baroque monument
DescriptionRide on a private eco tuk-tuk through Lisbon's historic neighborhoods. If weather conditions are favorable, you can enjoy a quick stop in Alfama for a 10-minute walking tour, to explore the old Arab district on foot. Get ready to see the lanes, small arches, brightly tiled buildings, and paved terraces that are a delight to explore. The highest point in Lisbon is located in Graça, which you will drive up to in an electric tuk-tuk with your guide. See the beautiful Senhora do Monte belvedere, with an astonishing view over the city. Then visit the Sophia de Mello Breyner Andresen belvedere, with a superb atmosphere and panoramic views. Your tour will also take you to the area of Mouraria. Take this tour to discover the city from a different perspective. This sustainable tour is perfect for those who want to explore this constantly changing European capital, where tradition and modernity are always in harmony.
Includes1.5-hour private tuk-tuk tour Driver and storyteller Company liability and personal insurance
- Tuk Tuk is not wheelchair/walker accessible. No large items allowed in the Tuk Tuk (like suitcases or strolers). Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Prohibited for pregnant women and intoxicated individuals. Not recommended for individuals with mental or physical impairments, prosthetics, or back problems. Optional pick-up/drop-off available upon request for an extra charge. Max 6 people per vehicle. Our Eco Tuk Tuk features a transparent side cover, possible to rol up with good weather. Reservation holders must be ready 5 minutes before the tour. Free rescheduling/refunding/cancellation available up to 24h before the activity, after that, full charges apply.