My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Private Sintra, Pena Palace, Cabo da Roca, & Cascais1 Reviews
Experience a private tour of Sintra on a full-day guided tour from Lisbon. Admire the breathtaking Pena Palace and Royal Gardens, and indulge in views of Cabo da Roca, Cascais, and coastlines.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take home a unique souvenir of this amazing adventure with a photo gift
- Skip the line for tickets and explore the iconic Pena Palace with its Gardens
- Experience the hidden corners of the Pena Gardens through an unconventional path
- Get lost in panoramic views of the Cabo da Roca and famous coastline beaches
- Head down to magnificent Cascais, the destination for European aristocracy
DescriptionEscape Lisbon and go on a full-day, guided journey to some of Portugal’s most popular locations stopping at the iconic Pena Palace in Sintra, the inspiring cliffs of Cabo da Roca, and the glamorous seaside town of Cascais. Your journey from Lisbon starts at the famous city of Sintra, whose Romanticist architecture, historic estates and villas, and numerous royal palaces and castles have made it a Unesco World Heritage site. Beginning the expedition in the morning will improve the chances of avoiding long lines if you choose to go with your guide on a comprehensive tour through its lavish interiors and amazing gardens. Marvel at the palace’s fairy-tale-like appearance, beautiful facade, and extravagant interior. Next, head over to the center of Sintra and get free time to wander on your own. Get recommendations of the city’s must-see locations as well as the best restaurant options for delicious traditional Portuguese dining from your guide. Continue to Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe, and take in the impressive views of the ocean crashing against the high rocky cliffs. If weather permits, stop at Guincho Beach, whose strong winds and high swells have made it a popular surfing and kite destination. Lastly, arrive in Cascais, an elegant seaside resort town on the Portuguese Riviera. Stroll through the lovely city center and make sure to check out Cascais’ luxury marina, its charming fishing port, and a restored fort that houses many local craftsmen. After your free exploration time in Cascais, relax back on board your air-conditioned vehicle, and admire more breathtaking views of the Portuguese coast as you make your way back to Lisbon. Please bear in mind that our team took special care to make this journey most memorable and this offer comes with a free souvenir Photo-Gift
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entry tickets to Pena Palace and Gardens Souvenir photo Personal Guide & Driver Air-conditioned Suv Digital recommendation maps Special Spotify playlists of choice Insurance Bottle water
- The tour will continue in adverse weather conditions unless there are official warnings advising against traveling This is a tour in English This tour involves a considerable amount of walking It is recommended to eat breakfast before starting the tour