My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Sunset or Night River Sailing Cruise251 Reviews
Enjoy a marvelous sunset on an amazing sailing boat on the Tagus River and get to know the monuments from a different and unique perspective.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- See Lisbon's main attractions from the river
- Create great and unique photo moments
- Enjoy one of the most amazing sunsets in the world
DescriptionShortly after leaving the dock you’ll pass by the Padrão dos Descobrimentos, in the shape of a ship, built for the Portuguese World Exhibition in 1940, and also the Torre de Belém, an iconic monument of Lisbon. Back along the north bank, you’ll have views of historic Lisbon, with the Terreiro do Paço and the Cais do Sodré and also the recently renovated waterfront and see the Museum of Electricity. On the south bank see the forts and prisons that were used during the old regime. You’ll be dazzled by the Ponte 25 de Abril, and have views of the Cristo Rei. Marvel at views of Lisbon you’ll only experience from a boat and make a toast to its famous light. The cruise includes a welcome drink of wine, beer, champagne or juice.
IncludesCruise Welcome drink
- Although large groups are accepted, the boats take up to 12 persons max. Groups of 13 or more will be divided into 2 or more boats. The boats will be sailing together