My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Tagus River Dolphin Watching Boat Trip286 Reviews
Board a dolphin-watching cruise in Lisbon and discover the most scenic spots along the Tagus River as you sail toward the ocean. See iconic landmarks like the Belém Tower and the Discovery Standard.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Feel the breeze on your skin as you set sail on a cruise along the Tagus River
- Marvel at iconic Lisboan landmarks like the 25 de Abril suspension bridge
- Spot playful dolphins in their natural habitat with the help of the boat's crew
- Watch the scenery transform before your eyes as you near the Atlantic Ocean
DescriptionJoin a boat trip along the banks of the Tagus River in Lisbon and go in search of dolphins as you cruise towards the Atlantic Ocean. Head to the meeting point and be welcomed aboard the boat before setting sail. Cruise along the Tagus and marvel at some of Lisbon's most iconic landmarks from the water, including Belém Tower, the Discovery Standard, and the 25 de Abril Bridge, which connects the two banks of the Tagus. Sit back and relax as your captain navigates routes known to be frequented by dolphins. With the help of your experienced crew, keep a lookout for these intelligent marine mammals and get to see them in their natural habitat.
IncludesTagus River cruise to the Atlantic Ocean
- The vessel is operated by a highly trained team, who value your safety and comfort throughout the tour During colder months, we advise you to bring warm clothing (usually from September to May). There will be no refund if you do not spot any cet Dolphins are wild animals, and their presence cannot be guaranteed, but the crew will do their best to find them and respect marine life