My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Tapas Food Tour55 Reviews
Have you ever wondered what is Lisbon food? What does Lisbon street food look like? Come and discover with us in a Lisbon food tour, how the locals eat. Portuguese cuisine is unlike any other!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Discover a variety of local and traditional flavors and local wines.
- Share dishes with friends or fellow travelers, fostering social interaction.
- Learn about the significance of tapas in local culture and their history.
- Enjoy a laid-back atmosphere while immersing yourself in local culture.
- Gain local tips from waitstaff on the best places to try tapas in the area.
DescriptionLearn about the various flavors of Portuguese food on a tour through Lisbon. Portuguese cuisine is incredibly straightforward and diverse, capable of shocking everyone with an explosion of tastes and culture. Our tour invites you to try a selection of 3 typical local dishes ‘petiscos’ – the word ‘petiscos’ in the Portuguese language translates as ‘small dishes to share’. Our guide will also share with you some stories and try the Portuguese flavours in a fun and relaxed atmosphere at some great local restaurants. Come and join us for a fun evening! Meeting point: On the event day, look for our team (yellow umbrellas/hoodies) in the middle of Camoes square(Praça Luís de Camões).
IncludesTour Guide 3 Traditional Portuguese dishes (Petiscos) Portuguese wine or a bottle of water Stories about the food and Portuguese culture Vegetarian options are to be conveyed upon request before 24 hours of the tour If any food restrictions, feel free to advise us prior so we can try to accommodate
- If you have any food restrictions, please let us know, so we can see if we can accommodate it.