Summer Music Festivals: Lisbon's Hottest Soundtracks
Rock, pop, and dance your way through Lisbon's summer music scene
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
1. Rock in Rio Lisboa
Rock in Rio Lisboa is the Portuguese edition of the legendary Rock in Rio festival. It attracts some of the biggest names in the music industry and offers an array of genres, from rock and pop to hip-hop and electronic music. The festival takes place in Bela Vista Park and is known for its grand stages and extravagant performances.
2. O Sol da Caparica
O Sol da Caparica is a unique festival that focuses on Portuguese-speaking music, ranging from pop, rock, and folk to hip-hop and reggae. The festival showcases renowned Portuguese artists and also invites international talents. It takes place in Caparica, offering delightful seaside vibes and an inclusive atmosphere.