My Guide Website?
Lisbon: 2-Hour Sunset Sailing Tour on Luxury Sailing Yacht150 Reviews
Discover the major monuments and sights of Lisbon and watch the sunset from the River Tagus on a sailing tour aboard a luxury sailing yacht.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Cruise along the River Tagus at sunset
- Travel back to the days of Portugal's 'Age of Discoveries'
- See historic monuments, such as the Torre Belém
- Admire some of Lisbon's oldest neighborhoods, such as the Alfama
- Sip a glass of sparkling wine as the sun sets
DescriptionTravel back in time through 500 years of history and see all the major monuments of Lisbon from the River Tagus. Climb aboard a handsome yacht for a 2-hour sailing tour of the city’s iconic landmarks at sundown. Board the boat by the Monument to the Age of Discoveries, and sail past the Torre Belém (Belém Tower). Continue towards the vast span of the Ponte 25 de Abril suspension bridge, and gaze up at the outstretched arms of the Christ the King statue. Marvel at beautiful squares, such as Terreiro do Paço (also known as the “Praça do Comércio”), part of the Pombaline Downtown rebirth after the 1755 Earthquake. Admire some of Lisbon’s oldest areas, such as the Alfama and Castle of Sao Jorge. Pass Lisbon Cathedral and the National Pantheon, before turning around for the return journey. Watch the sunset fall over Lisbon as you relax with a glass of sparking wine.
Includes2-hour sailing tour Glass of sparkling wine
- To reserve this tour you must book a minimum of 2 adult tickets • Please note that the exact time of departure changes depending on the time of the sunset. Please contact the local supplier to confirm the exact start time of your tour