My Guide Website?
Lisbon 3-in-1 Hop-On Hop-Off Bus and Tram Tours980 Reviews
Discover Lisbon at your own pace on 3 different hop-on hop-off tours! With your unlimited 48-hour ticket you’ll get to see Lisbon’s sights, learn about its fascinating history, take in the charming atmosphere, and visit new modern areas.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Access 3 different tours of Lisbon with a 48-hour ticket
- Discover the city's most historic areas and its bustling modern neighborhoods
- Ride a historic tramcar, the traditional transportation in Lisbon
- Enjoy discounts in museums, restaurants, and bars
- Climb on top of the Santa Justa Lift, with entrance included
DescriptionSpend 48 hours enjoying Lisbon on 2 double-decker bus tours and a historical tram tour. Dive into Lisbon's main squares, avenues, and monuments with your audio guide. Get around easily with access to the city's public trams, funiculars, and entrance to the Santa Justa urban lift. Tour the city's traditional neighborhoods such as Alfama, Mouraria, Baixa, Chiado, Estrela, and Lapa onboard a historic vintage tram. This is a unique opportunity to enjoy a ride on traditional transportation in Lisbon. Get to know some of the city’s most beautiful viewpoints and enjoy breathtaking views. Jerónimos Monastery, Belem tower and Padrão dos descobrimentos are some of the must-see sights. Hop on and off whenever and wherever you wish to at any of these stops. Belém Lisbon Hop-on Hop-off Bus 24h Stops 1. Praça da Figueira (Figueira Square) 2. Restauradores (Restauradores Square) 3. Marquês de Pombal 4. El Corte Inglés Shopping Center 5. Parque Eduardo VII (Eduardo VII Park) 6. Amoreiras Shopping 7. Basílica da Estrela 8. Pilar 7 9. Belém/ Museu dos Coches (Coach Museum) 10. Mosteiro dos Jerónimos (Jeronimos Monastery) 11. Torre de Belém (Belém Tower) 12. Padrão dos Descobrimentos (Monument of the Discoveries) 13. MAAT (Museum of Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology) 14. Docas Cruise Terminal 15. Avenida da Liberdade (Liberdade Avenue) 16. Praça da Figueira (Figueira Square) Modern Lisbon Hop-on Hop-off Bus 24h Stops 1. Praça da Figueira (Figueira Square) 2. Restauradores (Restauradores Square) 3. Avenida da Liberdade (Liberdade Avenue) 4. Lisbon Cruise Terminal 5. Museu do Azulejo (Tile Museum) 6. Oceanário (Oceanarium, Lisbon Aquarium) 7. Vasco da Gama Shopping 8. FIL (Lisbon Exhibition and Congress Center) 9. Torre Vasco da Gama (Vasco da Gama Tower)/Hotel Myriad 10. Praça da Figueira (Figueira Square) Hills Tramcar Tour (no stops in the route) 1. Praça do Comércio 2. Praça do Comércio Points of interest that the Hills Tramcar Tour passes by but doesn’t stop: • Portas do Sol • Sé/Lisbon Cathedral • Rua da Conceição • Chiado • Camões • Estrela • Calçada do Combro • Chiado • Portas do Sol • Graça
Includes2 double-decker tours 1 historical tramcar tour Access to public trams and funiculars Audio guide in 13 languages (Belém, Modern, and Hills Tramcar Tours only) Entrance to Santa Justa lift
- Belém Lisbon Bus Tour daily departures are from Figueira Square: 9:30AM to 5:00PM (every 25 minutes)
- Modern Lisbon Bus Tour daily departures are from Figueira Square: 9:30AM to 5:00PM (every 45 minutes)
- Hills tramcar Tour daily departures are from Praça do Comércio: 9:30 AM-5:00 PM (every 25 minutes)
- To see an up-to-date bus timetable, please check the following link: https://www.yellowbustours.com/en/lisbon/live-schedules”. The bus lines are distinguished by specific signs displayed in the front window of the bus. Belém Lisbon has a blue sign, Modern Lisbon has a pink sign. All buses are colored yellow