My Guide Website?
Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket1481 Reviews
Discover the districts of Alfama, Belém, and Oriente on a hop-on hop-off tour experience in Lisbon. Enjoy access to a vintage tram, an open-top bus, and a Tagus River cruise for 72 or 96 hours.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore every wonder of Lisbon as you travel through land and water
- Discover the old Alfama district, monumental Belém and the modern Oriente
- Navigate the waters of the Tagus River on a hop-on hop-off boat
- Listen to unique stories and insightful facts about Lisbon with an audio guide
- Access to public trams, funiculars, and Santa Justa lift during ticket validity
DescriptionDiscover all areas of Lisbon with a combined bus, boat and tram ticket, and get access to the public transport system along the way. Explore the city’s monuments and museums in myriad neighborhoods on 2 different double-decker, audio-guided bus tours, a Yellow Boat tour, and a tour by historical tram. Marvel at the Manueline architecture of Lisbon's squares and avenues on the Belém Lisbon tour, and discover slick, modern buildings on the modern Lisbon bus tour. Travel back to the “Age of Discoveries” in Belém and Ajuda, and meander around the traditional neighborhoods of Alfama, Mouraria, Baixa, Chiado, Estrela, and Lapa. Take a ride on Lisbon’s oldest mode of transport and climb aboard a tram to the Castelo São Jorge. Travel through historic areas such as Mouraria and Graça. Pass under the 25 de Abril Bridge and on to Belém aboard the Yellow Boat. See monuments such as the Torre de Belém and Padrão dos Descobrimentos from a different perspective. Head back to Terreiro do Paço for stunning views of Lisbon, and hop on and off whenever and wherever you wish. Belém Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Stops Stops 1. Praça da Figueira (Figueira Square) 2. Restauradores (Restauradores Square) 3. Marquês de Pombal 4. El Corte Inglés Shopping Center 5. Parque Eduardo VII (Eduardo VII Park) 6. Amoreiras Shopping 7. Basílica da Estrela 8. Pilar 7 9. Belém/ Museu dos Coches (Coach Museum) 10. Mosteiro dos Jerónimos (Jeronimos Monastery) 11. Torre de Belém (Belém Tower) 12. Padrão dos Descobrimentos (Monument of the Discoveries) 13. MAAT (Museum of Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology) 14. Docas Cruise Terminal 15. Avenida da Liberdade (Liberdade Avenue) 16. Praça da Figueira (Figueira Square) Modern Lisbon Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Stops 1. Praça da Figueira (Figueira Square) 2. Restauradores (Restauradores Square) 3. Avenida da Liberdade (Liberdade Avenue) 4. Lisbon Cruise Terminal 5. Museu do Azulejo (Tile Museum) 6. Oceanário (Oceanarium, Lisbon Aquarium) 7. Vasco da Gama Shopping 8. FIL (Lisbon Exhibition and Congress Center) 9. Torre Vasco da Gama (Vasco da Gama Tower)/ Hotel Myriad 10. Praça da Figueira (Figueira Square) Hills Tramcar Tour (no stops on the route) 1. Praça do Comércio 2. Praça do Comércio Points of interest that the Hills Tramcar Tour passes by but doesn’t stop at: • Portas do Sol • Sé/Lisbon Cathedral • Rua da Conceição • Chiado • Camões • Estrela • Calçada do Combro • Chiado • Portas do Sol • Graça Hop-on Hop-off Yellow Boat Tour Stops 1. Terreiro do Paço Estação Sul e Sueste (Terreiro do Paço Boat Station) 2. Belém MAAT (Belém Boat Station) 3. Terreiro do Paço Estação Sul e Sueste (Terreiro do Paço Boat Station)
IncludesAccess to double-decker Belém Bus Tour (Blue line) Access to double-decker Modern Bus Tour (Purple line) Access to Yellow boat tour Access to Hills Tramcar tour Audio guide onboard the tours Audio earphone guide on the buses and tram Audio speaker guide on Yellow boat Access to special offer inclusion: Carris Public Trams and Funiculars during the ticket validity Access to special offer inclusion: Santa Justa Lift National Monument Exclusive discounts on tickets to monuments, museums, and leisure activities (check the Benefits and Discounts link on the voucher)
- Belém Lisbon Bus Tour daily departures from Figueira Square: 9:30AM-5:00PM (every 25 min)
- Modern Lisbon Bus Tour daily departures from Figueira Square: 9:30AM-5:00PM (every 45 min)
- Hills tramcar Tour daily departures from Praça do Comércio: 9:30AM-5:00PM (every 25 min)
- Yellow Boat Tour, every Monday| Wednesday| Friday| Saturday Departures from Terreiro do Paço Sul and Sueste Boat Station: 11h30am | 2h30pm| 4h30pm Departures from Belém Boat Station: 12h30pm | 3h30pm | 5h30pm
- To see an up-to-date bus timetable, please check the following link: https://www.yellowbustours.com/en/lisbon/live-schedules • The bus lines are distinguished by specific signs displayed in the bus windshield. Belém Lisbon- Blue sign| Modern Lisbon-Pink sign. All buses are colored yellow