My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Street Art Walk39 Reviews
Discover the city of Lisbon through its street art on a 3-hour guided walking tour. Explore the most alternative places and the oldest neighborhoods with a local guide, and uncover both old and new street art hidden in the most improbable places.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Encounter fantastic street art in Lisbon's secret places
- Wander through the entire historical area and old neighborhoods of the city
- Get all the insider info with your private local guide
- Visit the Calcada da Glória, a legal place to paint, and most likely see an artist at work
- Discover the most freshly-painted spots, like Caracol da Graça
DescriptionReveal the secrets of Lisbon and its street art on this 3.5-hour walking tour for groups of up to 8 people. Find hidden places with your private guide, and get an overview of the entire historical Alfama district. After greeting your guide at the meeting point, set off on your street art adventure. Explore the city's old neighborhoods and both its old and new street art. Visit the outdoor urban gallery in Bairro Alto to admire the amazing tile work and sidewalk patterns. During your tour, see some of Lisbon's secret artistic places, such as the street art gallery in the Chão do Loureiro car parking lot. Find some of the freshest art at Caracol da Graça, and maybe even see artists at work at the legal place to paint, Calçada da Glória. Throughout your tour, stay aware, and keep looking up and down, because art is everywhere. Once your tour is over, take home an artistic souvenir to remember your amazing experience.
IncludesSecret places in Lisbon Private guide Overview of the entire historical area and old neighborhoods Exclusive street art souvenir Hand sanitizer
- Be prepared to climb because Lisbon is always up and down
- This tour is not recommended for people with mobility impairments
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts