My Guide Website?
Fátima, Óbidos and the Atlantic Coast Day Tour from Lisbon544 Reviews
Travel from Lisbon on this full-day tour to Óbidos, Nazaré, Batalha, and Fátima aboard a comfortable van. Visit must-see sights like the Batalha Monastery and the Sanctuary of Fatima.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Admire the stained glass art at Batalha Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Try Ginja licor in a chocolate cup – the most popular drink in Óbidos
- Visit the world-famous Sanctuary of Fátima
- Choose between a shared or private tour
- Enjoy the beach of Nazaré, home of excellent sea food and giant surf waves
DescriptionHead to the Atlantic Coast from Lisbon, visit the romantic village of Óbidos, and see the important religious pilgrimage site of Fátima on this day trip from Lisbon. Journey into the rolling hills of the Portuguese countryside and on to the coast. Board a climate-controlled van in Lisbon and experience life as a religious pilgrim at the Sanctuary of Fátima. Learn about the visitations of the Virgin Mary to 3 local children as you view the stained glass art and the statue of Our Lady of Fatima. Discover the stunning 14th-century Batalha Monastery, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. See the lovely Gothic windows in the west façade and admire the stained glass art that depicts the Visitation, the Adoration of the Magi, the Flight into Egypt, and the Resurrection. Go to the Founder's Chapel, the Cloisters, and the unfinished chapels. Ride along the Atlantic coast, passing the picturesque villages of Foz do Arelho and São Martinho do Porto. Stop in Nazaré for lunch and take in the sights from the top of the Nazaré Cliffs. As you travel to Óbidos, listen to the commentary of your expert guide. You'll fall in love with this romantic village as you admire its medieval architecture, including its castle and fortified wall. Return to Lisbon at the end of your day trip.
IncludesTransportation by luxury air-conditioned van (8 passengers) Expert guide 1 Ginja liqueur in small chocolate cup per participant Free time to explore at each stop Can be operated in two languages
- The default language of the tour is English, but you can choose an additional language from the presented options The provider tries to have the groups in just one language, but it can happen that the tour is operated in two languages