My Guide Website?
From Lisbon: Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré & Óbidos Full-Day Tour404 Reviews
Explore the rich history, culture and traditions of Portugal on an 8-hour tour of Fátima, Batalha, Nazaré and Óbidos. Follow in the footsteps of pilgrims and learn about Nossa Senhora de Fátima and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Hear about the legend of the apparitions of the Virgin Mary at Fátima
- Visit the UNESCO World Heritage Site of the Batalha Monastery
- Stop in the quaint fishing village of Nazaré
- Journey along the coastal road to São Martinho do Porto and Lagoa de Óbidos
- See some of the best 14th-century architecture in Portugal in Óbidos
DescriptionTravel by air-conditioned minivan to Fátima and learn why millions of pilgrims make their way to the sanctuary each year. Continue to Batalha to see some of the best 14th-century architecture in Portugal, including the monastery built in commemoration of the 1385 Battle of Aljubarrota. Next, go to the charming seaside town of Nazaré and savor some fresh fish at lunch (own expense). Take a scenic coastal drive through São Martinho do Porto and the Óbidos Lagoon en route to the medieval walled village of Óbidos. Stroll around the cobbled streets and taste some authentic ginjinha (cherry liqueur).
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Guide Transportation by air-conditioned minivan Wi-Fi on board the minivan Free bottle of water Visit to the Church of Nossa Senhora da Nazaré Ginjinha (cherry liqueur) tasting Accident and liability insurance
- Your exact pick-up time will be confirmed within 48 hours prior to the tour Extra hygiene precautions are being taken due to the COVID-19 virus: All vehicles are thoroughly disinfected every day and social distancing measures have been implemented. Masks are available and mandatory inside vehicles. Vehicles are set up with hand sanitizer