My Guide Website?
Lisbon: 2-Hour Pastel de Nata Cooking Class145 Reviews
Learn how to make Portugal's famous egg tarts, Pastel de Nata, during a 2-hour cooking class in a beautiful kitchen with professional and friendly chefs.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Learn how to make the famous Pastel de Nata and another traditional snack
- Experience Portuguese culture from a local food perspective
- Enjoy a tasty light meal and the company of friendly cooks
- Take home recipes of two Portuguese treats
DescriptionRoll your sleeves up and get ready to make your own Pastel de Nata, Portugal's famous egg tarts. Join the chefs in the kitchen for a 2 hour hands-on cooking class. With origins from the 19th-century, Pastel de Nata was created in monasteries and is probably Portugal's most iconic pastry and has become a national symbol. Loved by all, this pastry is becoming popular worldwide. Learn the secrets of this sugary temptation and take the recipe home with you to amaze all your family and friends. During this cooking class you will have the chance to make your own Pastel de Nata as well as another traditional Portuguese treat. Enjoy tea, coffee, and a light meal to share after cooking.
IncludesCooking equipment, utensils, and ingredients Instructor Insurance Light meal Tea and coffee
- Portuguese cuisine in not very vegan/vegetarian friendly. Please contact the local supplier beforehand if you're either vegan or vegetarian
- This activity involves standing for 2 hours and is not recommended for people with back problems