My Guide Website?
Lisbon 2-Hour Tagus River Sailing Cruise112 Reviews
See the most intriguing sights of Lisbon on a luxurious sailing yacht during this 2-hour Tagus River cruise. Sail from the Belém Tower to Terreiro do Paço or Alfama, passing by the Cristo Rei, and enjoy the sights of the city from a different perspective.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Enjoy a relaxing cruise on the Tagus River
- Sail from Belém Tower to Alfama
- Experience Lisbon from a unique point of view
- Hear the story of Portugal’s nautical history
DescriptionBoard your sailing yacht in the marina at Doca do Bom Sucesso, near the Belém Tower, one of the most-visited sites in Lisbon. You’ll soon be off, sailing the calm waters of the Tagus River on a 2-hour cruise, on board a comfortable and up-to-date sailing yacht. Sail with an enthusiastic and experienced skipper, who will be happy to tell you all about Lisbon. Yachts range in length from 7-18 meters, and each is equipped with a WC, fridge, and kitchenette. See the sights of Lisbon from the Belém Tower to Alfama. You’ll sail by the Cristo Rei, enjoying views of the city from a unique point of view, while hearing about Portuguese nautical history and the main monuments you pass by.
IncludesBoat and skipper Water or soft drink Insurance and taxes
- All major tourist buses stop 20 meters from the meeting point
- Comfortable clothing and sports shoes are all you need to enjoy your tour
- Children under 12 years old should wear lifejackets from the time of leaving the dock until arriving back at the dock
- Children under 5 years old travel at half fare when traveling with adults
- Infants and children must always be mentioned in the booking as they count towards the boat's maximum occupancy
- This tour will be on sailing boats that are between 37 and 43 feet long, for a maximum of 10 or 12 people or on sailing catamarans that are between 39 and 42 feet long for a maximum 12 or 14 people
- Groups will be split according to the availability of boats This is not a guided tour; the crew are not official guides