My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Guided Tuk-Tuk Tour Along the Historic Tram Line 28369 Reviews
Climb aboard an eco-friendly tuk-tuk and ride the route of historic tram 28 through some of Lisbon's most colorful neighborhoods. Get panoramic views from the famous look-out points and more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Alfama: Lisbon’s oldest neighborhood and the most charming one, it’s considered
- National Pantheon: , it’s a majestic baroque monument
- Follow the route of historic tram 28
- Nossa Sra. Do Monte: One of the city highest points with a magnificent views
- Mouraria: The most multi-ethnic neighborhood in the city
DescriptionFollow the route of Lisbon's historic tram 28 to discover the main sights and hidden locations. Travel by eco-friendly tuk-tuk to neighborhoods such as Graça and the viewpoint of Senhora do Monte. Travel back down the hill along the narrow streets of Alfama, stopping at Largo das Portas do Sol for more panoramic views. Continue to Lisbon Cathedral, built on the site of a former mosque. Enter the Baixa district and learn how the city was rebuilt after the 1755 earthquake. Explore cosmopolitan Chiado and pass its designer stores, art galleries, bookshops, and restaurants. Go to the National Assembly and end with a view of the Estrela Basilica.
IncludesTransportation by eco tuk-tuk Live guide
- Tuk Tuk is not wheelchair/walker accessible. No large items allowed in the Tuk Tuk (like suitcases or strolers). Children 6 years old and under are not legally allowed to ride on a EcoTuk Tuk. Children from 7 to 12 years old or minimum of 1.35m (4.42 feet) can ride on a Booster seat (please let us know beforehand if you need one). Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Prohibited for pregnant women and intoxicated individuals. Not recommended for individuals with mental or physical impairments, prosthetics, or back problems. Optional pick-up/drop-off available upon request for an extra charge. Max 6 people per vehicle. Our Eco Tuk Tuk features a transparent side cover, possible to rol up with good weather. Reservation holders must be ready 5 minutes before the tour. Free rescheduling/refunding/cancellation available up to 24h before the activity, after that, full charges apply.