My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour3163 Reviews
Tour Lisbon with a 24, 48, or 72-hour bus ticket with an audio guide. Explore the city on various bus routes, hopping on or off wherever you like and discover old quarters with a digital walking tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy the freedom of hop-on and hop-off buses running 4 routes all over Lisbon
- Choose from audio guides available in 14 different languages
- Stop off at all the best shopping boulevards and centers
- See the iconic Jerónimos Monastery and Belém Tower
- Explore the old quarters through our free digital walking tour
DescriptionSee all of Lisbon on an excursion that gives you the freedom to plan your own itinerary with this full-day hop-on hop-off sightseeing tour that covers four separate routes. With regular stops all along the way, you are in complete control. Hop on and off whenever and wherever, and visit as many sights, gardens, or shopping boulevards as you like. You can also take advantage of onboard audio guides in 16 languages. Belém Line (Red Line): Stop 1 - Marquês de Pombal Square Stop 2 - Restauradores Stop 3 – Principe Real Stop 4 – São Pedro Alcântara Belveder Stop 5 – Ribeira Market (Time Out Market) Stop 6 – Ancient Art Museum Stop 7 – Pilar 7 Stop 8 – Coach Museum Stop 9 – National Ajuda Palace Stop 10 – Jeronimos Monastery Stop 11 – Belem Tower Avenue Stop 12 – Belem Tower Stop 13 – Monument to Discoveries Stop 14 – Maat Stop 15 – Doclands Stop 16 – Estrela Stop 17 - Amoreiras Stop 18 - El Corte Inglès Stop 19 - Eduard VII Park - Northside Stop 20 - Marquês of Pombal Square Oriente Line (Blue Line): Stop 1 - Marquês de Pombal Stop 2 - Duque Loulé Avenue Stop 3 - Campo Pequeno Stop 4 - Oceanarium Stop 5 - Lisbon Casino Stop 6 - Vasco da Gama Shopping Center Stop 7 - Vasco da Gama Tower Stop 8 - Oriente Station Stop 9 - Tile Museum Stop 10 - Cruise Terminal Stop 11 - Santa Apolónia Station Stop 12 - Martim Moniz Stop 13 - Restauradores Stop 14 - Marquês de Pombal Square Castle Line (Green Line): Stop 1 - Praça Marquês de Pombal Stop 2 - Duque de Loulé Avenue Stop 3 - Martim Moniz (Mundial Hotel) Stop 4 - St.George Castle Stop 5 - Portas do Sol Stop 6 – Graça Belveder Stop 7 - São Vicente de Fora Stop 8 - Campo Santa Clara/Pateão Stop 09 - Martim Moniz (Firehouse) Stop 10 - Restauradores Stop 11 - Marquês de Pombal Square Cascais Line (Orange: Lisboa - Cascais): 1 - Marquês de Pombal2 - Jerónimos3 - Carcavelos (Rua do Gurué)4 - Estoril (Posto de Turismo)5 - Cascais (Hotel Baía)6 - Guincho (Parque de Campismo Orbitur) *7 - Guincho (Rest. Porto Sta. Maria) *8 - Guincho (Forte dos Oitavos) *9 - Cascais (Boca do Inferno)10 - Cascais (Casa das Histórias - Paula Rego) Cascais Line (Yellow: Cascais - Lisboa): 1 - Cascais (Casa das Histórias - Paula Rego)2 - Cascais (Hotel Baía)3 - Estoril4 - Carcavelos (Rua do Gurué)5 - Jerónimos6 - Marquês de Pombal
Includes24-hour, 48-hour, or 72-hour bus ticket Audio guide in 14 different languages Free digital walking tour in 5 languages Boat tour (if option selected) Wifi onboard the buses Discounts on major attractions such as monuments, museums, restaurants, and shops
- The Belem Line has an approx frequency of 25-30 min.
- The Castle Line has an approx frequency of 20-25 min.
- The Oriente line has an approx frequency of 1 hour.
- The Cascais Line from Lisboa departs at 9:30 AM and 3:30 PM
- The Cascais Line from Cascais departs from Hotel Baía at 12:00 AM and 4:30 PM
- The bus tour does not operate on Dec 25 and Jan 1
- The Castle Line only operates single-decker buses
- The activity provider reserves the right to cancel or change (without prior notice) any service due to the impracticability of performing the service, for reasons beyond their control. Should a visit be canceled for reasons beyond their control, you will not be entitled to a refund
- Due to work in the city, the itinerary had to be adjusted and it is possible that some of the audios are not synchronized. Apologies for the inconvenience. The activity provider is working to resolve it.
- Current timetable: https://sway.office.com/gln60neijHrxJFvt