My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Segway Medieval Tour of Alfama and Mouraria376 Reviews
Embark on an intimate exploration of Lisbon's sights on a Segway tour of Alfama and Mouraria. Immerse yourself in Alfama's sights, sounds, and views with a certified guide leading the way.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Lisbon Catedral is the oldest place of worship in Lisbon from 12th century
- Visit Alfama, Lisbon’s oldest neighborhood and the most charming one
- National Pantheon: , it’s a majestic baroque monument
- See Nossa Sra. Do Monte, one of the city highest points with a magnificent views
- Check out Mouraria, the most multi-ethnic neighborhood in the city
DescriptionGlide back in time and discover the medieval sights of Lisbon's Alfama district on a Segway tour. Discover in Alfama the sounds, smells and sights of Old Lisbon. Alfama still retains features from its medieval Moorish past, with narrow maze-like streets, steps and arcades. Navigate your way through a steep labyrinth of winding alleyways. At the core of Alfama, a vibrant community remains in touch with the lifestyle of Old Lisbon. Many poets and Fado songs were inspired by the liveliness and constant energy of this district. To keep you in the medieval spirit, you'll be treated to a drink at Trobadores, a medieval-themed bar. Segways are safe to use, easy to learn, and fun to ride. We offer a thorough training session from our certified guides before we begin the tour.
Includes1.5-hour Segway tour Guide Helmets
- All participants must weigh 45Kg-118Kg (99.20 lbs-260 lbs) and be a minimum height of 1.5meters (4.9 feet)
- Minimum age is 7 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years
- Safety helmet is mandatory
- Drinking (beer option) is at your own responsibility. You may choose juice or use the drink vouchers later
- All participants must sign a waiver and release
- 'Discover the convenience of our exclusive Lisbon downtown store, offering not only easy tour bookings but also access to restrooms, filtered water, complimentary Wi-Fi, and comfortable seating – providing you with more than just a tour, but a comfortable and welcoming starting point for your Lisbon adventures.'
- If tour is canceled due to unsafe weather (Tour partner provides ponchos) it may possible to reschedule your tour for later the same day, pending availability (no refund)