My Guide Website?
From Lisbon: Fátima, Óbidos Medieval, Nazaré Atlantic Coast76 Reviews
Explore the beauty of the Portuguese countryside on a full-day guided tour of Óbidos, Fátima, Nazaré, and Batalha, departing from Lisbon. Choose from small-group or private tour options.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Visit the Sanctuary of Our Lady of Fátima, a center of Catholic faith and popular pilgrimage destination
- Explore the UNESCO World Heritage monastery of Batalha
- Get breathtaking views of Nazaré fishing Village and atlantic coast
- See the romantic and medieval village of Óbidos
DescriptionEmbark on a journey through the beautiful countryside of Portugal, toward Fatima one of the most important Marian shrines in the world. A place that annually hosts more than five million visitors from all countries. Enjoy some free time and let yourself be embraced by its mysticism and buy some souvenirs for friends and family. Take a scenic drive to the town of Batalha, where you will find the majestic Monastery of Batalha, unique for its crossing of Gothic and Manueline styles. Arriving Nazaré have free time for lunch in this colourful and traditional fishing village set over a sea of intense blue. Visit the cliffs, site of the famous legend of Nazaré. Continue this wonderful journey to the charming medieval village of Obidos, a treasure of western Portugal, a village that holds centuries of history within its walls.
IncludesMultilingual guide Ginja Liqueur tasting in a chocolate cup Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle
- The tour may be operated by a multilingual guide