My Guide Website?
From Lisbon: Pena Palace, Regaleira, Sintra & Cascais Tour267 Reviews
Discover the medieval city of Sintra on a scenic day trip from Lisbon. Visit Pena Palace, Quinta da Regaleira, Guincho Beach, and the town of Cascais and learn about their history from your guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Take in unbeatable views of the Romanticist Castle Pena Palace and Regaleira
- Let your local guide show you a little bit of the National Park of Sintra
- Admire the best view at Guincho Beach and see the cliffs and natural dunes
- Soak up the atmosphere in the town of Cascais where the royals used to summer
- Marvel at views of the Atlantic and explore the picturesque old town of Sintra
DescriptionTravel to the wonderfully preserved city of Sintra on this day trip from Lisbon. Have some free time to explore Pena Palace, see stunning views of the National Park and Moorish Castle, and stop at the viewpoint at Guincho Beach for panoramic views of Roca and Cascais. Be picked up from our meeting point or Hotel in Lisbon. Sit back and relax on the scenic drive through the countryside to Sintra. Take some time to explore the vibrantly colored hilltop castle of Pena Palace ,free time at Quinta da Regaleira and Sintra Old Town to admire one of the many views over the National Park and the ocean. Continue to Guincho Beach, where you can see the westernmost point of continental Europe, Roca. Snap some breathtaking shots of the impressive views of the ocean crashing against the high rocky cliffs and cross the sand dunes in front of the ocean. Arrive in Cascais, an elegant seaside resort town on the Portuguese Riviera. Stroll through the lovely city center and check out Cascais’ luxury marina, its charming fishing port, and a restored fort that houses many local craftsmen.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Transportation WiFi on board Local guide Skip-the-line privileges at select stops Free time in the Historical Center of Sintra and Quinta da Regaleira
- The activity supplier will send information that will be very important for you to have an excellent day
- Your pickup will be at 7:45 AM at the Hard Rock Café at Avenida da Liberdade 2 ( Pick-up at the Hotel if the option was selected )
- Visits are not mandatory but just a recommendation
- This tour requires some walking
- Routes may be modified in the event of bad weather, political events, or strikes
- Sintra has a very unstable climate. However, the tour will take place regardless of rain, fog or sun