My Guide Website?
From Lisbon: Sintra, Pena Palace, and Quinta Regaleira Tour205 Reviews
See Pena Palace, Quinta Da Regaleira, Cape da Roca, Cascais, and the Mouth of Hell on a multi-stop guided day trip from Lisbon to Sintra. Travel in comfort by air-conditioned van.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Explore an enchanting town of Sintra and experience local life in person
- Admire the architecture of Pena Palace and learn about the palace's history
- Stand on the spot where the land (continental Europe) ends and the sea begins
- Visit a fishing village that's been well-preserved for almost 1,000 years
DescriptionExplore the village of Sintra on a guided day trip from Lisbon. Immerse yourself in local life and see highlights like Pena Palace, Quinta Regaleira, Cabo Roca, and Cascais. Get the most out of your tour with round-trip transportation included. After pickup, head to the iconic Pena Palace. Learn about Pena Palace's long history as you admire its architecture, Continue to Quinta Da Regaleira for a walk through the lush gardens and romantic palace. Next, visit the westernmost point of mainland Europe, Cabo da Roca. At the Mouth of Hell (Boca do Inferno), discover one of the most fascinating places in Cascais. Its name relates to the size and sheer force of the huge waves that batter these shores in the winter. After a long day of exploration, round off your trip with some time in the peaceful and scenic fishing village of Cascais. End your day with drop-off back at your accommodation in Lisbon.
IncludesTransportation by air-conditioned van Pickup and Drop Off at your hotel or accommodation in Lisbon
- Please don't buy Pena Palace tickets in advance. You will buy it with your guide on the day of the tour. Visits are organized by time slots, and your guide will indicate the time slot at the ticket office
- You can buy your tickets to Quinta da Regaleira in advance if you plan to visit it. Visits are not organized by time slots there