My Guide Website?
Lisbon: 3-Hour Secret Food Tour42 Reviews
On our Secret Food Tour: Lisbon, you'll discover the amazing city centre and learn about its history, experience our unique food from Tascas (local taverns) where everything is freshly made.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Explore the Mouraria district of Lisbon
- Enjoy a delicious Porto wine
- Sample authentic dishes such as sardines and a local liqueur
- Visit a shop that serves amazing cured meats and the best selection of cheeses
- Go to one of the hidden gems of Lisbon to taste some traditional handmade “petiscos”
DescriptionOn our Secret Food Tour: Lisbon, you'll discover the amazing city centre and learn about its history, experience our unique food from Tascas (local taverns) where everything is freshly made. Enjoy dishes loved by the locals, such as Portuguese cheeses, traditional fishes, succulent pork sandwiches, and local desserts such as the famous Pastel de Nata, all wrapped with fine wines and local spirits. Plus the secret dish! To start, you'll taste a delicious Porto wine. We'll dine on a pork sandwich, the perfect Lisbon street food Savour the flavour of handmade 'petiscos' with a variety of different items: Sardines and Verde Wine You'll sample Portuguese cheeses and a special sausage You'll have the fruit of the season; Your sweet stop includes a traditional Portuguese pastry, 'Pastel de Nata'. As with all our tours, there's our delicious Secret Dish.
IncludesFood Fun local guide
- This tour takes place rain or shine