My Guide Website?
Lisbon 3-Hour Street Art Tour58 Reviews
Discover hidden street art in the tiny streets of Mouraria and Graça. Learn about the art and artists from an expert local guide.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Enjoy street art in the famous neighborhoods of Lisbon
- Discover the artists that have left their mark on the city
- Hear the story behind each work of art from your guide
DescriptionExperience the diversity of street art in Lisbon and learn about the artists and their techniques on a 3-hour walking tour. See tags or posters and stencils by national and international artists. Head to Mouraria and Graça to find a variety of murals and projects that are helping with the renovation of the old neighborhoods. Many works have a social or political message and some memorialize important Portuguese personalities. The tour ends at a mural by the national superstar Vhills. The meetingpoint is the square of Martim Moniz [green metroline, on the square at the monument with soldierheads/bullets/helmets]. Just opposite hotel Mundial and there will be our team holding a board for Street Art Tour. Your guide will be Véro.
IncludesLocal expert guide Walking tour Local Art Historical references
- Due to the many hilly paths and stairs in Lisbon, prams/strollers should be avoided if possible