My Guide Website?
Lisbon: GPS Self-Guided City Exploration by Car246 Reviews
Climb aboard a car and drive through the streets of Lisbon on a GPS-guided tour with audio commentary. See the Belém Tower, Fado Museum, Rossio Square, and more while learning about the places.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Treat your eyes to the beauty of Lisbon on a GPS-guided tour by an electric car
- Pass by the iconic Belém Tower, Lisbon Cathedral, Carmo Church, and more
- Learn about the history and facts of Lisbon from the audio commentary
- Follow the GPS routes with narration or create your itineraries in the city
- Take a pause and get up close to your points of interest in Lisbon
DescriptionDiscover the sights of Lisbon from a new perspective on an amusing GPS tour. Get behind the wheel of a convertible with an advanced navigational system that provides friendly directions so you can relax as you cruise. Choose where you want to go and how long you want to stay. Roam freely according to your itinerary, or follow a preset route built into the GPS. Below, the preset routes are outlined: Belém Tour – Green Route Belém is famous for being linked to history, and the neighborhood will always be remembered and praised as the seaport of Portugal’s Golden Era. This tour takes you to the National Museum of Ancient Art, the “Fundação Oriente”, “Cordoaria Nacional”, the Jerónimos Monastery, Champalimaud Foundation, the Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, the Electricity Museum, the MAAT, Comércio Square. Alfama Tour – Blue Route Alfama is the oldest neighborhood in town, known for its narrow and labyrinthine streets, colorful houses with irregular geometry, clothes drying on the windows, and some of the most beautiful viewpoints of the capital. This tour takes you to Casa dos Bicos/José Saramago Foundation, the Fado Museum, the National Pantheon, the flea market area, the GraçaChurch and Convent, the Portas do Sol and Santa Luzia viewpoints, and Lisbon Cathedral. Center Tour – Red Route This route takes you to downtown Lisbon. Baixa, located in the heart of the Portuguese capital, is the most cosmopolitan neighborhood in the city, where tradition blends in with the boldness of modernity, an area full of commerce. This tour takes you to Santa Justa lift, the Rossio Square, the Dona Maria II National Theatre, the Carmo Church and Convent, the Camões Square and S. Pedro de Alcântara viewpoint, Príncipe Real Garden, the Amália Rodrigues House Museum and Cais do Sodré area along the riverside. New Lisbon – Pink Route Get to know an area of our capital filled with incredible gardens, curious buildings, and the most recent history of Lisbon. Here you will get to know what no other visitor gets to know simply because nobody takes them there. You will pass by Parque Eduardo VII, Calouste Gulbenkian Foundation, Campo Pequeno, IST, Almirante Reis Avenue, a whole new Lisbon that starts in the 50s.
IncludesApp and voice narrations Spinach briefing and support along the way Spinach electric vehicle rental
- A deposit of €100 (with or without CDW) is required per vehicle (via credit card). You will have to sign a Standard Participant Agreement. Renters will have the option to purchase Collision Damage Waiver (CDW) insurance on the day of rental (€15,00 per Spinach) Company viability insurance with CDW is €300 Copies of documents will not be accepted Children 8 to 12 years old or a minimum of 1.35 meter (4.42 feet) can ride on a booster seat Minors must be accompanied by an adult. It is mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years old It is not recommended for mentally or physically incapacitated people or for people with a prosthesis