My Guide Website?
Lisbon Highlights: Private 7-Hour Tour94 Reviews
Discover the Old Town of Lisbon, the Belém district, and incomparable sights throughout the city on this private tour. Admire fantastic panoramic views and architectural highlights.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Enjoy a fantastic ride through Lisbon and visit Belém Tower, the Monument to the Discoveries, and the Jerónimos Monastery
- Take in a breathtaking view of the city and the Tagus River from the top of the Christ the King Statue
- Get a better understanding of Portuguese culture with your local driver/guide
- Visit the oldest quarters of Lisbon and some unknown parts.
DescriptionDiscover the most beautiful sights in Lisbon on this private tour. Your personal, officially certified tour guide/driver will give you comprehensive insight into the city, and will take your interests into account to customize the tour for you. We will explore Lisbon's picturesque neighborhoods on a one-of-a-kind panoramic tour to the 25th of April Bridge. From a height of over 100 meters, you can admire a breathtaking view of Lisbon and the Christ the King Statue, which, at 28.5 meters high, is the largest concrete statue in Europe. You can also climb to the top of said statue, where you can take in an incredible view of the city and the river. Admire the magnificent Church of Hieronymite Monastery*, one of the most important and impressive examples of Manueline style, a Portuguese variation on late Gothic next to the famous pastry shop of the custards of Belém. You can also discover the unique Belém Tower(from the outside) and the one-of-a-kind Monument to the Discoveries. Visit areas of Lisbon less known among tourists such as the Estrela quarter with its Basilica. Lunchtime is also planned at one of Lisbon's local markets, away from tourist crowds. Visit to a viewpoint in the oldest quarter of Lisbon Alfama. *Hieronymite Monastery is closed on Mondays and Sundays until 14:00h. Please note that there is no real skip the line ticket system in Portugal. Once you bought a ticket you will have to stay in the same line as all the others. Due to the huge line to visit the church of the Hieronymite Monastery we may not be able to do the visit inside.
IncludesPickup and drop-off from all hotels/cruise ship terminals in Lisbon Official driver/guide Tour of the Jerónimos Church if there is no line (it is closed on Sundays until 2:00 PM and on Mondays) Free Wi-Fi on board
- Due to the rush hour traffic in Lisbon departures after 09:00h are not accepted for this tour since it will affect the normal flow of the visits. No pick ups at the airport accepted. The church of the Jeronimos Monastery can't be visited on Sunday until 2:00 PM and is closed on Monday. *Please note that at the Jerononimos Monastery all clients with a ticket WILL NOT skip the line. We don't suggest to buy tickets in advance once due to restrictions to the number of visitors allowed to enter the waiting time in line may be 1 hour or more making it impossible to cover all remaining sites in the program. Please bring your passport or ID card. Participants ages 65 and over receive a discount on entrance fees to museums and monuments This is a private tour with an official tour guide/driver. No other guests will be picked up The route mentioned here is a suggestion - it can be customized to meet special requests but all major changes have to be agreed before tour start and put in writing.