My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Private Night Tour with Fado Dinner Show25 Reviews
Take an exclusive private evening tour of Lisbon to see spellbinding city sights as they light up for the night, enjoy delicious dinner at a local Fado restaurant with traditional portuguese food, where you’ll watch an amazing live show.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Enjoy the night illuminations of Lisbon on a panoramic private tour
- Experience the mournful traditions of Portugal's Fado
- Taste Pastel de Belem
- Watch a live performance of Fado music at a typical restaurant
- Enjoy a tradicional Portuguese dinner
DescriptionEmbark on an evening tour that combines the best of Lisbon's culture, history, and gastronomy. Discover the city's iconic landmarks and monuments, including Marques de Pombal, Main Avenue, Restauradores, Rossio, and Baixa Pombalina. Start with pickup from your hotel in Lisbon. Make a stop in Belem to taste the famous Pastel de Belem, a pastry with cinnamon, before visiting the main monuments, such as the Monastery of Jerónimos and Belem Tower. Then, enjoy dinner and a live Fado show in one of the most typical restaurants of Lisbon's Alfama neighborhood. Taste authentic Portuguese cuisine while being immersed in the cultural heritage of Fado, a Portuguese variety of urban romance, inscribed in the UNESCO Intangible Cultural Heritage list. After the show, visit the best viewpoint in the city at Our Lady of the Mount, from which you can admire a 360-degree panoramic view of nighttime Lisbon. The tour will end with a panoramic sightseeing tour through the city's historic center, where you will drive past many of Lisbon's most historic sights beautifully lit up for the night. The driver will be available to make stops for photo opportunities and will drop you off at your hotel.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop-off in Lisbon Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Personal and accident insurance Dinner Menu Fado show
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Be sure to bring your camera
- For tours with a maximum of 8 participants there will be 1 private guide
- If there are more than 8 persons on the tour there will be 2 guides/vans
- Tickets for the show and personal and accident insurance is included
- Personal expenses and gratuities are not included