My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Pub Crawl with Open Bar and VIP Club Entry790 Reviews
Take part in the first and biggest pub crawl in Lisbon, meet like-minded travelers from all over the world, and get an authentic glimpse into the city's exciting nightlife.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Discover the nightlife scene of Lisbon on a pub crawl with local guides
- Enjoy an open bar for 1 hour and sip on unlimited beer and sangria
- Make new friends as you meet fellow travelers from around the world
- Get 2 free shots and benefit from great drink discounts at each venue
- End your night in style as you skip the lines to one of the best clubs in town
DescriptionDiscover Lisbon's nightlife scene with the help of local guides, and get to know fellow travelers from around the world. Take part in Lisbon’s first and biggest pub crawl, visiting 3 bars and 1 club throughout the night. Start the night with an hour of unlimited free beer or sangria to get the party started. Then enjoy exclusive discounts on cocktails. Meet party-loving travelers from all over the world as you visit different bars with different types of music. Visit 3 bars in Bairro Alto, the most iconic nightlife district in Lisbon, and finish your night with free entry to a local club. You will be led by at least 2 local identified guides, who will provide you with a great introduction to the local nightlife.
Includes1 hour of unlimited free beer and sangria 2 welcome shots Discounts on drinks Skip-the-line access to all venues VIP entry to all venues including a local club Local guides
- There is no need to dress formally. The only request to enter the club is not to wear flip flops, team jerseys, or any beach or sportswear. Because not all participants wish to leave at the same time, or to the same place, it is not possible to drop you off at the starting point. However, the guides will tell you the best way to go back to your destination.