My Guide Website?
Sailing Boat Tour - Lisbon1 Reviews
Take and experience in a classic Westerly W33 feet boat, sailing along Lisbon's shore for two hours passing by all of the best and most beautifull monuments. The proper sailing experience! Try it!!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Admire the acient Lisbon around
- See the Monuments all over Lisbon
- Sail and discover the old city in a sailing boat
DescriptionUnveil an experience which consists in a 2 hour sailing tour along the Tagus River in the Lisbon shore, with a wine as a courtesy drink for you to enjoy the most of Lisbon's views of the monuments, main plazas, and the palaces of great Portuguese Kings that once lived here. We explore one side to the other of the city showing you the oldest part of the town in Alfama, ending up next to Belem Tower. We set sail under the 25 of april bridge and sail down to Belém, passing by the Discoveries Monument and Belém Tower. Only then we sail into the heart of Lisbon, passing by the King Christ, and looking into the city from a distance. As soon as we get to Lisbon center, we pass by the Parliament and through some of the most known neighbourhoods like the DownTown, Alfama, the Main Cathedral of Lisbon, and we sail until Saint Vicent's monastery. We then serve some courtesy wine so that you can enjoy some of the sightseeing until we get back to the dock. This is one of the most memorable experiences of Lisbon, and if you don’t beilive it, just try it!
IncludesCourtesy drink Blankets if needed Music Onboard
- Due to other customers, we cannot wait more than 15 minutes of delay.