My Guide Website?
From Lisbon: Fátima Self-Guided History Tour41 Reviews
Explore the historic chapels and churches of the sanctuary of Fátima at your own pace with an interactive digital guide and map. See the site of the Marian apparitions, and much more.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the Chapel of the Apparitions
- Experience the spiritual sites throughout the sanctuary
- Follow the path of the pilgrims to the shrine of Our Lady
DescriptionAvoid the restricted timetables of other sightseeing tours and learn the history of Fátima at your own pace. Get an interactive folder to guide you around the shrine at leisure. Go to the Chapel of the Apparitions, built where Our Lady appeared to 3 shepherd children in May 1917. Visit the Monument of the Sacred Heart of Jesus in the center of the sanctuary, designed to represent the central position Jesus plays in the message. Next, visit the Basilica of Our Lady of the Rosary of Fátima, where the mortal remains of the seers are buried at the site where the shepherd children were playing before Our Lady appeared. See the path that the pilgrims take on their knees to pay for their promises. Look inside the Church of the Most Holy Trinity, designed by the architect Alexandros Tombazis to celebrate the 90th anniversary of the apparitions. Finally see the Tall Cross erected in 2007 in the grounds of the Santissima Trindade Church.
IncludesInteractive guide (1 tablet per customer) Information folder Map
- The activity provider reserves the right to cancel or change (without prior notice) any service due to the impracticality of performing the service, for reasons beyond the activity provider's control. Should a visit be canceled for such reasons, customers will not be entitled to a refund
- This tour does not operate on December 25th and January 1st