My Guide Website?
Lisbon Coast Guided Kayak Tour90 Reviews
Admire the coast of Lisbon and its sandy beaches from a different perspective and learn how to kayak with the help of a certified guide. Admire the historic fortresses as you paddle, and stop at a beach to dive into the sea!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore the coast of Lisbon by kayak
- Discover some of the finest beaches and go for a swim
- Marvel at the historic castles on the world's most fortified coast
DescriptionExperience the beautiful coast of Lisbon and see its historic coastal castles by kayak. Learn the basics of paddling and other techniques to make your experience as fun as possible. Paddle from Oeiras Harbor in the western part of the metropolitan area and see some of the most famous beaches, such as Praia de Carcavelos. Marvel at Saint Julian's Fort and the castles of Santo Amora and São João das Maias from the water. Discover the sheltered beach of Praia das Fontainhas along the way. Cool down with a dive in the crystal clear waters. Choose the length of your tour to suit your schedule, subject to the weather conditions, and benefit from the services of experienced guides, certified by the Portuguese Canoe and Kayak Federation.
IncludesKayak, paddle, life jacket and wetsuit
- This activity can be carried out all year long
- Oeiras harbor has restrooms and warm showers. You can store your belongings in a safe place before the activity
- No experience is necessary
- The guides are experienced kayakers, certified by the Portuguese Canoe and Kayak Federation • Bring comfortable clothes and spare clothes to put on after the activity • Wear sun protection and a hat as the sun can be strong
- There are wetsuits available in case it is chilly