My Guide Website?
Lisbon: 1-or 2-Day Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour1313 Reviews
Discover Lisbon at your own pace! With a 24h or 48-hour ticket to 1or 2 hop-on and hop-off bus tours. Marvel at the Manueline architecture of the city center, and see the sights of the Tagus River.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Explore Lisbon at your own pace with a flexible ticket to 2 different bus tours
- See the historical center, rebuilt after the devastating earthquake of 1755
- Hop on and off at the museums that you want to see
- Enjoy access to the public trams, funiculars, and discounts at restaurants
- Ascend the Santa Justa Lift for magnificent views
DescriptionExperience Lisbon and its various attractions on one or two hop-on hop-off bus tours combined with public transport access, and funiculars. Feel the sunshine on the upper deck and take in the sights, including the Torre de Belém. Jump on and off the open-top double-decker bus at leisure, and see the sites you want to see. Marvel at the main squares and monuments close to the Tagus River. Then, discover the slick and modern part of the city on the Modern Lisbon. Belém Lisbon includes Lisbon’s most famous sites such as the magnificent Rossio Square. Drive down the elegant Avenida da Liberdade to the Praça do Marquês de Pombal and marvel at this historical monument. Get a taste of the Belém area, the site of the monuments to Portugal’s “Age of Discoveries.” Discover a more modern side to Lisbon on the Modern Lisbon. You can jump off at the Oceanarium to see more than 16,000 birds, mammals, and marine life (admission not included). Pass the grand Casa dos Bicos, with its façade of diamond-shaped stones. Stop here to learn about Portugal’s famous tiles at the Azulejo Museum. Explore the history of fado at the Fado Museum. You can choose what attractions catch your attention – either on Belém Lisbon or Modern Lisbon tour ─ or, if you have the time, get it all in one ticket. Belém Lisbon Hop-on Hop-ff Bus STOPS 1. Praça da Figueira (Figueira Square) 2. Restauradores (Restauradores Square) 3. Marquês de Pombal 4. El Corte Inglés Shopping Center 5. Parque Eduardo VII (Eduardo VII Park) 6. Amoreiras Shopping 7. Basílica da Estrela 8. Pilar 7 9. Belém/ Museu dos Coches (Coach Museum) 10. Mosteiro dos Jerónimos (Jeronimos Monastery) 11. Torre de Belém (Belém Tower) 12. Padrão dos Descobrimentos (Monument of the Discoveries) 13. MAAT (Museum of Museum of Art, Architecture and Technology) 14. Docas Cruise Terminal 15. Avenida da Liberdade (Liberdade Avenue) 16. Praça da Figueira (Figueira Square) Modern Lisbon Hop-on Hop-ff Bus STOPS 1. Praça da Figueira (Figueira Square) 2. Restauradores (Restauradores Square) 3. Avenida da Liberdade (Liberdade Avenue) 4. Lisbon Cruise Terminal 5. Museu do Azulejo (Tile Museum) 6. Oceanário (Oceanarium, Lisbon Aquarium) 7. Vasco da Gama Shopping 8. FIL (Lisbon Exhibition and Congress Center) 9. Torre Vasco da Gama ( Vasco da Gama Tower)/ Hotel Myriad 10. Praça da Figueira (Figueira Square)
IncludesTicket for 1 or 2 double-decker bus lines (depending on option selected) 24- or 48-hour Belém Lisbon and Modern Lisbon hop-on hop-off bus ticket after first validation Access to Carris Lisbon public trams during ticket validity Access to National Monuments: Santa Just Lift and Lisbon Funiculars during ticket validity
- Belém Lisbon bus tour duration is 1 hour and 40 minutes The bus departs from Praça da Figueira: 9:30 pm to 5:00 pm (every 25 minutes) Modern Lisbon bus tour duration is 1 hour and 40 minutes The bus departs from Praça da Figueira: from 9:30 pm to 5:00 pm (every 45 minutes) To see an up-to-date bus timetable, please check the following link: https://www.yellowbustours.com/en/lisbon/live-schedules” The bus lines are distinguished by specific signs displayed in the front window of the bus Belém Lisbon- Blue sign| Modern Lisbon-Pink sign All buses are colored yellow