My Guide Website?
Lisbon: City Discovery E-Bike Rental with Map & Training2 Reviews
Get to know Lisbon at your own pace with e-bike rental for 4, 8, or 24-hours. Discover the highlights of the city with ease with your own map and receive a briefing on how to use your bike.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Discover Lisbon without efford.
- Enjoy the beautiful belveders.
- Rent an eletric bike for as long as you want.
DescriptionDo you an to visit the 7 hills of Lisbon? Are looking for an easy, fun and convenient way to see Lisbon? An electric bike is what you need! Visit the city’s highlights that aren’t accessible by car on an easy and enjoyable ride through Lisbon. No experience is necessary – riding an electric bike is just like using a normal bike, with a few advantages! The bike is fitted with a battery, which means you can use the bike's power to go up hills or when you get tired by simply turning on the power on the handlebars. You will receive a briefing on how to use it in the shop, as well as a helmet for your safety while riding. With your map of Lisbon (provided at the rental shop), cycle along the Avenida da Liberdade (Liberdade Avenue) or any neighbourhood in the city!
IncludesBike rental. Helmet and hairnet. Bike lock. Bike assistance in Lisbon (during opening hours 9.30am to 6pm) City map. General briefing is given before the rent.
- * A deposit of 100€ is required (via credit card) per bike. * It is necessary to take a record of the credit card details for any lost or damaged vehicles. If no damage is verified, all previous deposit charges will be fully refunded. * A valid ID or Passport is required per participant. (Copies of documents will not be admissible.)