My Guide Website?
Lisbon: E-Bike Food Tour of Alfama and Old Town38 Reviews
Come tour around the city and taste its traditional delicacies but without feeling guilty as you will burn those calories off! This is the tasting experience with less carbon and more fun through the historic neighborhoods of Alfama, Graça and Mouraria!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Arrábida and Sesimbra Day Tour & Wine Tasting
- Lisbon: Arrábida Natural Park and Sesimbra Day Trip
- Lisbon: 7 Hills Half-Day Electric Bike Tour
- Sesimbra: Dolphin Watching Tour in Arrábida Natural Park
- From Lisbon: Fatima, Obidos, Batalha and Nazaré Group Tour
- Taste some typical Portuguese food and beverages like Cheeses
- Enjoy the neighborhoods of Alfama, Graça and Mouraria
- Get off the usual tourist path and Eat like a local
- Taste some portuguese delicacies like Bifana, Pastel de Nata or Ginja
DescriptionJoin our small and intimate group for a guilt-free city tour where you'll have the opportunity to savor traditional delicacies while knowing you'll be shedding those calories away! This is a tasting adventure with a low carbon footprint and a high dose of enjoyment as we navigate the historic neighborhoods of Alfama, Graça, and Mouraria. After a moment of relaxation at the viewpoint, you'll start going down the hill to salute Mouraria, Lisbon’s most multi-ethnic neighborhood. Here you may find all types of restaurants because about a fifth of the population is from Asia, mainly from China, Bangladesh, India and Pakistan. Now, the most important detail of this tour, the tasting experiences! You'll visit Lisbon’s greatest cafés and taverns, important landmarks of this city where you’ll enjoy some snacks and drinks. Get ready for delicious treats such as custard tarts, codfish cakes, bifana, ginja liquor, Portuguese Green Wine, and more!
IncludesElectric bike rental (1 per person) Helmet(s) Company liability insurance and personal injury insurance. Storyteller/guide Tasting experience Walking tour with 7 different routes
- All participants must weigh 45Kg-118Kg (99.20 lbs-260 lbs) and be a minimum height of 1.5meters (4.9 feet)
- Minimum age is 7 years old. Minors must be accompanied by an adult. Mandatory to sign a Term of Responsibility for children up to 13 years
- Safety helmet is mandatory
- Drinking (beer option) is at your own responsibility. You may choose juice or use the drink vouchers later
- All participants must sign a waiver and release
- 'Discover the convenience of our exclusive Lisbon downtown store, offering not only easy tour bookings but also access to restrooms, filtered water, complimentary Wi-Fi, and comfortable seating – providing you with more than just a tour, but a comfortable and welcoming starting point for your Lisbon adventures.'
- If tour is canceled due to unsafe weather (Tour partner provides ponchos) it may possible to reschedule your tour for later the same day, pending availability (no refund)