My Guide Website?
Lisbon: Tagus Estuary Nature Reserve Birdwatching Boat Tour29 Reviews
Discover the south bank of the Tagus on a boat tour from Lisbon through a natural reserve. Listen to your captain's commentary as you observe a huge diversity of birds that call this place home.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- Tagus has a natural reserve of 14,000 hectares, where 200 species of birds live
- The regular number of wintering species amount to 120,000 birds
- Under the guide of our Captain, Carlos Cera, you will witness a true nature show
DescriptionIf you are a nature lover, you can’t miss this tour. If you are a bird lover, then it becomes mandatory! Under the guide of our Captain, Carlos Cera, you will witness a true nature show. The Tagus, measuring 32 km2, is the largest estuary in western Europe. It has a natural reserve of 14,000 hectares, where 200 different species of birds have been identified. The regular counts indicate that the number of wintering species amount to 120,000 birds.
IncludesFees and fuel Insurance Life west Binoculars Tours conducted in various languages (Portuguese, English, Spanish and French)
- All boat tours are always subject to the weather and sea conditions. Safety first If the tour is expected to be cancelled, you will be contacted within 24 hours prior to the activity to try to reschedule. It occasionally may happen that the tours are cancelled last-minute due to foggy mornings or unforseen weather circumstances. If you cannot reschedule, you’ll always be 100% refunded.