My Guide Website?
From Lisbon: Sintra and Cascais Day Trip with Pickup524 Reviews
Discover Sintra by bus and see exotic gardens, caves with Masonic symbols, and some compelling architecture, including the Pena Palace.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Lisbon:If youʻre booking your trip to Lisbon last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Lisbon: Oceanarium Of Lisbon Entrance Ticket
- Lisbon: Fátima, Nazaré, Óbidos & São Martinho do Porto Tour
- From Lisbon: Day Trip to Porto, Óbidos, and Nazaré
- Lisbon: 72/96-Hour Hop-On Hop-Off Bus, Tram & Boat Ticket
- Sintra - Cascais: 6-Hour Electric Bike Tour from Lisbon
- See the fairytale palaces and gardens of Sintra Natural Park
- Marvel at the whimsical architecture of Pena Palace
- Travel to Cabo da Roca, continental Europe's westernmost point
- Pass the surfing beaches of Cascais
- Explore the elegant resort town of Cascais
DescriptionEmbark on a day tour from the bustling city of Lisbon to the charming and picturesque towns of Sintra and Cascais. Discover the history, architecture, and scenic beauty, showcasing the best of what these two destinations have to offer. Start with pickup from your hotel in Lisbon and travel by an air-conditioned, 8-seat vehicle to the stunning Pena Palace located in Sintra. Perched on a rock overlooking the coastline, marvel at this extravagant palace with Moorish and Manueline motifs and panoramic views of the surrounding woods. Next, head to Cabo da Roca, the westernmost point of continental Europe. Capture the beauty of the rugged coastline and receive a souvenir certificate inscribed with the words 'Where the Land Ends and the Sea Begins' by the Portuguese poet, Camões. Travel past some of the most stunning beaches in Cascais, including Praia do Guincho, renowned for its scenic beauty. En route to Cascais, you'll have the chance to explore the mysterious 'Devil's Mouth' cave, formed by the crashing of the waves on the rocky bluff. Finally, visit the elegant resort town of Cascais. Once a quiet fishing village, Cascais was discovered by the European nobility for its idyllic setting and has since become a popular destination for travelers. Stroll along the harbor and take in the chic atmosphere before heading back to Lisbon.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off at hotels in Lisbon center Transportation by air-conditioned vehicle Personal and accident insurance
- You will be notified by email if there are any changes to the estimated pick-up time
- A moderate amount of walking is involved
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Child seats are available on request, if requested at the time of booking